website logo
Knuckles M.I.A.
September 23, 2009
I can't stop posting pics!!!
I don't know if it's bad, that I've started blogging multiple times a day. Should I just do one really long entry with random-mishmashes of stuff in it? I dunno. Ah well.

My knuckles are M.I.A. *missing in action
as you can see here in this photo

it's a wonder that i'm able to type these blog entries
you know, having no knuckles and all
g-ma miyo tells me i'm lucky
b/c i won't get hand wrinkles when i get older
lucky me.

Labels:

posted by Typette @ 11:30 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At September 24, 2009 at 9:17 AM, Blogger justme said…

    yes, it is good that you are doing mini posts, if only to break up the monotony of my day. you're hands are very nice...not to mention that nice rock on it too. ;)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Calendar
Previous Post
Archives
People I Stalk
Powered by

BLOGGER

  Typette.com © 2006-2010
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape