website logo
Mobile blogging
January 20, 2010

Dear Android,


I <3 U.  Thanks for being there when I really needed you. Like when I'm waiting in line at the grocery store and need a game to play ... like bejeweled. I am addicted to you...i'm an android market shop-a-holic. And you are so affordable...almost every app is free and the ones i have to pay for, are few and far between. For you, though, i dont mind shelling out a few bucks. If it makes our life easier and better together, then im all for it.


And now..a decent blogging app... oooooh how i needed this. You've inspired me to take a more active approach to that part of my life. Social networking is always only an arms reach away from me, everywhere i go....


I <3 U


I also love how i can tether my cell phone to my laptop for internet access on the go and FOR FREEEEE! And... a BIG AND... i can talk on my phone while my laptop is connected ... for that, i thank my network - T-Mobile. Ive been a loyal  customer for almost 8 years.


Here ends my letter to you... **kisses**


Labels:

posted by Typette @ 11:48 AM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Calendar
Previous Post
Archives
People I Stalk
Powered by

BLOGGER

  Typette.com © 2006-2010
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape