website logo
Buzzzzzzz.... heh
January 20, 2010
I'm a busy little bee... blogging it - for the record -.

Sundays - Chamber Orchestra Rehearsals - afternoon
Mondays - Pottery (Handbuilding) - evening
Tuesdays - Wind Ensemble Rehearsals - evening
Wednesdays - Viola Lessons (3hrs) - evening
Thursdays - Symphony Orchestra Rehearsal - evening
Fridays - Free!
Saturdays - Free!

Throw into the mix a full time 8-5pm job Mon thru Friday. Practicing (on my own) the viola and alto sax and spending some good quality time with my husband and furbabies. Oh and maybe a few minutes here and there for social networking ...

To be this busy, I am grateful ... albeit extremely tired. 
posted by Typette @ 10:38 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Calendar
Previous Post
Archives
People I Stalk
Powered by

BLOGGER

  Typette.com © 2006-2010
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape