website logo
Time to de-clutter!
January 22, 2010
It's that time again!! Spring cleaning!!!
I know it's not spring yet, but with the high temps (40's), it sure is feeling like it.

Really, I just needed some justification to help me reason with why I want to clean. I NEVER want to clean. EVER. I am one lazy ass chick. No lies, no exaggerating. My hubby is very patient with me and my ... messes.

My desk, is destroyed. There is literally NO room on it to do anything. I hate it, it drives me nuts everytime I sit down at it. I feel like I get sooo overwhelmed and instead of cleaning, I just ignore it!

Here is the before -- and soon, there will be an after... If I don't post an after pic by the end of this weekend, then send help -- b/c this desk is NEVER going to get clean then.





1 - my computer / on facebook, of course.
2 - Crackers and some Pepsi Throwback - ate dinner up here tonight.
3 - A stuffed dinosaur that Dibs (#6) was mauling. You can see the stuffing coming out of it's head...Poor dino.
4 - My garbage can full of tissues. Gross, I know, but it IS a garbage can, and I had a horrible sickness that lasted about 10 days...This is about 1 days worth of snot-rags. Mmmm. It's done with now, so time to black bag 'em.
5 - A towel... b/c in the morning, after I shower, I come up to my desk to check my email with my hair up. And apparently, I leave my desk with my hair down.
6 - The Dib-ster and her favorite slipper. If you see pics of my house with random socks/slippers laying around, it's her fault. She likes the smell of my feet.
7 - A bag and a wire. I have random bags and wires laying everywhere. Usually I stuff crap into bags and then never get around to going through them. I need to change that. Do I smell a resolution???
8 - Paper towels and some Woolite Oxy Deep Power Shot -- what we use to clean up Dibsy's little accidents. The most recent one was by the desk. Ahh... puppyhood.
9 - Another small desk -- one I was planning on setting up as an arts and crafts table for my niece when she comes over... but it became a catch-all. There's a lot we can do with that little nook -- hmmm.. I'll decorate AFTER I clean .

Labels: ,

posted by Typette @ 11:16 PM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Calendar
Previous Post
Archives
People I Stalk
Powered by

BLOGGER

  Typette.com © 2006-2010
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape