website logo
Progress...
January 24, 2010
Let me start by saying that I SWEAR I am working on my desk -- cleaning it, organizing it, etc...

Right now, I sit at my desk ... it's pretty cleaned off. On the floor around me, are piles... piles of stuff that does not belong on my desk or in it... no clue where to put it right now, and I'm tempted to shove it all into a bag that I will forget about for awhile... Ahhh!!!

So, this has been an all day task for me -- b/c I've been watching tv shows and prettying myself up...

See??



Loooove this color, don't know why I've never worn it before!

Ok, photo of my actual desk  to come soon, I rather take an after -- rather than an -in progress- photo... b/c I'm not proud as of yet. Soon enough!



Above is a photo of the piles that were on my desk, now on my floor.
Including the dog... see??



Going to take some more photos of random things to post, b/c photo posts are always fun :)

Labels: , ,

posted by Typette @ 7:37 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Calendar
Previous Post
Archives
People I Stalk
Powered by

BLOGGER

  Typette.com © 2006-2010
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape