website logo
Another GTKM (get to know me) Meme
February 14, 2010


This is another one of those long surveys with random tidbits about the survey-taker. 

1. How old will you be in five years?
34 years old -- wow

2. Who did you spend at least two hours with today?  

My 6y/o niece, my husband and my two pups.
 

3. How tall are you?  
Just got measured this week. I'm 5 feet 2 1/4 inches -- officially.

4. What do you look forward to most in the next six weeks?  

Ooooh, some big things, mainly being able to deal with being carb-less (bad carbs at least). Big adjustment for me.
 
5. What’s the last movie you saw?  

Sherlock Holmes - loved it (Anything with RDJr actually)
 
6. Who was the last person you called?  

My Viola teacher

7. Who was the last person to call you?

My Viola teacher -- exciting, I know. Chamber Orchestra was cancelled -- again.

8. What was the last text message you received?

My bank balance from ACU

9. Who was the last person to leave you a voicemail?
My Viola teacher -- a great game of phone-tag was had
 

10. Do you prefer to call or text?
I prefer to text -- and just be done with it. LOL/ unless it's something really complicated

11. What were you doing at 12am last night?

I was sleeping, starting to get to bed earlier and earlier. WOOOO

12. Are your parents married/separated/divorced?
They are divorced and happy :)

 
13. When is the last time you saw your mom?

Saw my momma yesterday.

14. What color are your eyes?

Brown

15. What time did you wake up today?
6:45am, then went back to sleep for 2 more hours -- just 'cause I could

 
16. What are you wearing right now?
White T-shirt and black yoga pants.

 
17. What is your favorite christmas song?
O Holy Night - by Jewel

 
18. Where is your favorite place to be?
At my family reunion -- any place, so long as they are all there.

 
19. Where is your least favorite place to be?
Sitting in traffic when I have some place to be.

 
20. Where would you go if you could go anywhere?

I'd like to visit everywhere at least once. My goal is to conquer the US. Do many people do this?

21. Where do you think you’ll be in 10 years?

I think I'll be in NJ still -- just in a new home..

22. Do you tan or burn?

Burn and then tan -- fun

23. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child?
Spiders -- and they did :-/

 
24. What was the last thing that really made you laugh?
Last night, my niece was trying to drink some water out of a glass in the dark at Medieval Times... She kept tipping the cup back and couldn't get any water out -- so she turned it completely upside down and spilled it all over herself. I know -- I'm bad. It was weird, but hillarious.

 
25. How many TVs do you have in your house?

4 regular TV's, and 8 if you include everything else that can be used as one.

26. How big is your bed?

Queen size until we move...

27. Do you have a laptop or desktop computer?

I own both - Mike owns a lot more.

29. What color are your sheets?
White.

 
30. How many pillows do you sleep with?
1 -- the memory foam type.

 
31. What is your favorite season?
Spring/Fall - I don't like the extreme seasons as much

 
32. What do you like about Autumn?
The temperature, the changing leaves

 
33. What do you like about winter?

I love how snow looks when it's falling and the trees are all covered. I love snow days, when I can't get out of the house to go to work :)

Labels:

posted by Typette @ 3:00 PM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Calendar
Previous Post
Archives
People I Stalk
Powered by

BLOGGER

  Typette.com © 2006-2010
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape