website logo
Happy Valentine's Day
February 14, 2010
Just wanted to say Hi to everyone and hope you're enjoying you weekend!

Can't wait to see who's going to one-up who today with gifts from their significant other. So far two of my friends on facebook are tied. Diamonds... WOOOO. lol.

I personally, do not enjoy this holiday like most of America, I prefer the romantic stuff to happen on other days... it's sweeter to get gifts for no reason and flowers just because. To me at least. To each their own...

I'm spending the weekend with my husband and niece (so my sister and her boyfriend can enjoy the holiday together). And besides, she's a blast to hang with anyway. We went to Medieval Times yesterday. We went last year too, but she was NOT into eating with her hands. I'm proud to say, she had no problem last night. And she ate like a beast. Who can blame her, their food is friggen delish. Today we are chilling. So glad I have off tomorrow too :)

Mike's gotta work, but that's okay, he'll still manage to get in at least 6-7 hours of gameplay in WoW today.

I'll be working on fixing up my blog so that it's still working after the ftp migration thing-a-ma-jig blogger is doing.

Anybody out there have big plans for today or President's Day weekend in general?
posted by Typette @ 3:28 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Calendar
Previous Post
Archives
People I Stalk
Powered by

BLOGGER

  Typette.com © 2006-2010
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape